Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to Grey Nomads Australia's forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you on the road.

TOPIC: where to start may not be new topic sorry

where to start may not be new topic sorry 1 month 6 days ago #16375

• grey diva
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi . finely have my motorhome . will travel to qld to see my brother on sunshine coast. As i am on my own and will be a permeate nomad, i am not sure where to head to next. Every thing depends on pension. Doseanyone have suggestions. I am a bit nervous. I have been told to head south for the summer. All help grateful revived. Leaving 1st October. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

where to start may not be new topic sorry 1 month 2 days ago #16377

• gdalton
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would not recommend traveling too far north in the summer months as the wet summer season approaches. You could do the South Burnett area, Southern Darling Downs.and maybe into NSW

Find a map, look at where you may want to go e.g. Kingaroy ans then type Kingaroy Tourism into Google and see what that area has to offer.

Then you could look at Australian Caravan Park Reports and Camps 9 to see what accommodation options are available

Safe travels

where to start may not be new topic sorry 1 month 2 days ago #16378

• sharon
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 312
Hi grey diva,

Congrats on getting your motorhome, let the excitement begin! As for where to start, perhaps look at your map and see if there may be something of interest near the Sunshine Coast. There are beautiful coastal areas such as Tin Can Bay, Rainbow Beach, Fraser Island etc or head inland to visit some country towns.
Maybe see if there is an event or festival that interests you and make your way towards that whilst taking in the sights along the way. Sometimes its not all about the destination but the journey. :)
Keep us posted with your travels and experiences, I'm sure you're going to want to share the fun.

Cheers,
Sharon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Advertise with GNA

About GNA

Shop GNA

• Coming soon
  • Newsletter
  • Coming soon