Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
No matter how large or small the query, we will all benefit by whatever answers come this way.

TOPIC: Where Are You

Where Are You 5 years 1 month ago #3488

• outbackconcepts
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Paratus,
Have you returned as yet? We have been on the road now for 2 months and are currently at Wyandra, set up for ANZAC Day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Hobbits

Re:Where Are You 5 years 1 month ago #3516

• Paratus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
G'day Outbackconcepts!

I am alive and well at home in Cairns. Unfortunately we still have businesses in Cairns and Townsville and they keep me out of the van. In any case, the wet season up here is not great vanning weather. Spent Easter at O'Briens Creek, 350 km west of Cairns, on the banks of the Einasleigh River. Beautiful! Was intending to head into the deserts in Jun and July but that is now unlikely.

I'll be in Cairns on ANZAC Day. I attend the Dawn Service as that is special and personal. I don't participate in the march later in the day.

Enjoy the 25th. Have one for me!

Regards
Paratus
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Hobbits

Re:Where Are You 5 years 1 month ago #3517

• spalas
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 473
we are currently at home at longwood victoria . just doing short trips and sorting out for the big one we plan to leave here on the 27th may and that night we will be at forbes then onto moree for a couple of days then on to ipswich where we plan to be for a week or two then heading north
roy and mia (spalas)
if its not broken dont try to fix it I can be contacted on 0429160345

Re:Where Are You 5 years 1 month ago #3528

• outbackconcepts
  • Fresh Boarder
Paratus,
Good to hear from you again. We will be up your way in a few months so will keep in touch and maybe get together to discuss life on the road. Big day here tomorrow in the little town of Wyandra. If you are ever traveling between Charleville and Cunnamulla it is the place to visit. So friendly and they bend over backwards for Ex Servos.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by outbackconcepts.

Re:Where Are You 5 years 1 month ago #3531

• Paratus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
G'day OBC!

Just had a look at Wyandra on Google Earth. Not much there but that is generally a good indicator that it is a good place to be. Are you in a CP or free camping? Might pass that way if we head down to the 1AR Association Reunion in July.

When do you expect to be up his way. It would be great to catch up.

Regards

Paratus

Re:Where Are You 5 years 1 month ago #3539

• outbackconcepts
  • Fresh Boarder
Paratus,
Wyandra is just the best. As you said "Not much there". I will give you a fuller reply sometime next week. We are now in Charleville, but do not have a good signal strength where we are staying. I am actually sending this from the car closer to town. We are heading for Barcaldine on Wed next and will be catching up with another blast from the past. Zac Tinson. Will be in touch from Barcaldine via your email.
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Advertise with GNA

About GNA

Shop GNA

• Coming soon
  • Newsletter
  • Coming soon