× Solo Travellers

Topic-icon Looking for a travel buddy.

• Hilky
  • Hilky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 4 months ago #14502 by Hilky
Hilky created the topic: Looking for a travel buddy.
Hi Solo travellers out there, I am at that stage in my life when I would love to go travelling. I do not own a caravan but would be happy to share yours, plus expenses, plus chores, plus you get great company! I understand that this may be a problem for some people, but I do have 2 small dogs that are very well behaved and DO NOT shed hair. I have done a fair bit of travelling in my time but would love to see more of Australia.

I am comfortable with both male and female companions but either way, it is important that we really do get along and have similar views. I am very easy going, value other peoples ideas and view points, clean and tidy and an OK cook.

I have attached a photo of myself so you do at least know what I look like.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hilary
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyFace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #14617 by HappyFace
HappyFace replied the topic: Looking for a travel buddy.
Hi Hilary. I am looking for a travel buddy. Shame you have the dogs. I have 6 of them, Little Shih Tzu but they have to stay at home as they are not allowed into many c'van parks or National Parks where free camping is.
Why don't you give me a call if you can find a way to leave the furry kids with someone...
Thanks, Regards, Jenny

Keep on roaming, see what you can see... do what you can do and go where ever you can.

More
2 years 4 months ago #14618 by HappyFace
HappyFace replied the topic: Looking for a travel buddy.
Oh, I forgot to put my number 0428 280 199. Its a public number. It doesn't matter if it is published here. Regards, Jenny

Keep on roaming, see what you can see... do what you can do and go where ever you can.

More
1 year 11 months ago #15193 by Terry Run
Terry Run replied the topic: Looking for a travel buddy.
Hi Hilary, I, too am looking for someone to travel with I am doing up a bus at present and don't mind the dogs perhaps you could drop me a line This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Terry

Terry

More
1 year 5 months ago #15678 by Keefy
Keefy replied the topic: Looking for a travel buddy.
Hi, i'm looking for a travelling companion, i'm 68, got a dog, widowed, done some travelling on my own but too lonely, got van fitted out, ready to go, someone to share expenses would b great ,any way This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Drifters
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Phil
More
8 months 1 week ago #16069 by Drifters
Drifters replied the topic: Looking for a travel buddy.
Hi Hilky
How did it turn out?

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Advertise with GNA

About GNA

Shop GNA

• Coming soon
  • Newsletter
  • Coming soon